Recording writing agreements gives you the opportunity to substantiate writing choices for internal and external target groups. For example, by showing the link with the brand/core values, the identity and the desired image of the organization.
For many organizations, writing appointments immediately yield (hours) profit. Because writing colleagues and hired copywriters receive a clear briefing in this way, communication professionals get the opportunity to give feedback at a higher (writing) level and really offer more value.
The TXT score provides insight into your current text level. The TXT score is an average, and makes it clear on which of the 5 levels your texts are located:
- Level 1: Using correct spelling and grammar (Dutch is central here)
- Level 2: writing according to rules and conventions (form is central here)
- Level 3: customer/visitor/recipient-oriented writing (the style is key here)
- Level 4: service-oriented writing (the content is central here)
- Level 5: Exceeding expectations (Creativity is key here)
Share writing knowledge and secure
Employees keep to writing agreements if they start working with it themselves and immediately experience the benefits. For example, thanks to writing training from external or internal professionals. Writing training does CFO Email List not always have to be provided by a third party. Internal ambassadors are also perfectly capable of sharing writing knowledge and guaranteeing writing agreements. Think of senior communication advisors who provide internal presentations, knowledge sessions or training themselves.
When sharing and safeguarding writing knowledge and writing agreements, always take into account the writing tasks of the employees and the for this:
- available knowledge
- experience gained
- existing competencies
Evaluate whether the desired level
Thanks to the baseline measurement from step 1, it is always possible to evaluate whether your interventions have produced the desired results:
- Has the desired text level been reached that you had in mind in step 2?
- What is going well and what can/should be better?
- Have the business objectives been achieved?
To measure the results, you can always choose a ‘light variant’ of the TXT score from step 1. This also gives you the opportunity to make adjustments.
Finally, check whether there are new or changed goals (always business-driven), for which you can use your web texts as a tool again.